The Executive Director is responsible to the Board of Directors for the management and coordination of all Chattooga County Chamber of Commerce activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate all chamber activities
- Membership retention
- Strategies for membership growth
- Provide leadership in the community
- Represent the Chamber with other community groups
- Assist with any growing industry in the county
- Organize events for Leadership Chattooga
- Oversee the website
- Attend training sessions related to position
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in public or business administration, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in planning and coordination of events.
- Experience working with local boards of directors.
- Experience with assuming high public visibility, including social media profiles, and working with the media and the public.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proficient with technology.
- Understand and maintain confidentiality.
Please use the form below to apply for this position.